Thursday, March 10, 2011

eating through it

Recently I have been crocheting more food. I plan to crochet more and knit some too. I also want to create some of my own.

I Love Tomatoes...



Milk and Cookies anyone?
I want to make more and different kinds so there is lots of cookies to share! 


How about some breakfast?
There's also a pattern for bacon I want to make.
I plan to create some sausages too because I looove sausages!


Or something for lunch?
I love this burger pattern it's from Amigrumi: Super Happy Crochet Cute. I am currently making one for a little boy's 4th birthday but I ran out of some of the bun yarn so I will need to add a little to my stash again. I don't want the bun to look moldy or something from using the wrong colour!


And lastly some dessert!


Next to fudgesicles ice cream sandwiches are one of my favorite summer desserts. I should make some fudgesicles! I also have been dreaming about creating some ice cream cones with interchangeable scoops of ice cream (like the Melissa and Doug ice cream set my daughters have).

2 comments:

  1. Nickela,
    You are inspiring!! I love what you have done already, look forward to seeing more creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definately appreciated the non-mouldy bun! I've already been served the hamburger many times :)

    ReplyDelete